Another year of Blogtoberfest comes to a close. I'm doing a happy dance over here! I'm glad it's over, but I learned a few things along the way.
1. I need to set more short term goals. There is immense satisfaction from committing to and finishing a specific task. It's a real boost for your self confidence, especially if it's challenging.
2. I don't want to blog every day. I enjoy blogging but find it very stressful to come up with a post every.single.day. I have to admire those who do it every.single.day.
3. I need to make files for the thousands of photos I have. It was difficult and sometimes impossible to find photos taken in the past that I wanted to use in a post. Now there's a challenging goal! The problem is I don't know how. The photos are on the computer by date taken.
4. Don't wait til the last minute. Some posts need more time and thought than others. Waiting until late at night to write the next day's post is not the time to try to think clearly.
5. Never say never. Every year after Blogtoberfest, I've said I'll never do it again. This is the fourth year in a row I've participated. The thing is, it comes every year when I need motivation to blog more regularly.
6. I have the best blog readers. I already knew this but I just had to say it again. Thank you to those of you who read each and every post and commented every day. You make it worthwhile!
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
xo Annette xo