Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Every Thursday I share what I'm thankful for.  Sometimes it's a serious or big thing, and sometimes it's a goofy or small thing.  I believe that no matter what is going on in our lives, there is always something to be thankful for.  Always.


In light of everything that has happened recently, I'm thankful that my family is safe.  I'm thankful for first responders and people who don't have to think about it before rushing to help someone in need.  And while our country is in turmoil over many issues, I'm thankful for America and the freedoms we still have.  

I'm also thankful for:
     *  the first ice cream cone of the season
     *  my physical mobility even if it isn't what it used to be
     *  my washer and dryer so I don't have to go to the laundromat
     
What are you thankful for today?

I hope you're having a wonderful Thursday!

xo Annette xo

4 comments:

  1. I am thankful for a taste of warm sunshine to remind us it is on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for the lessening of the tremors this week :) I hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto that :)

    As I always tell my "children" at times like this, we have to be eternally grateful that there are more good people on this earth than bad :) T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good blog you have here but I was wondering
    if you knew of any message boards that cover the same topics talked about in
    this article? I'd really love to be a part of group where I can get comments from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Bless you!

    My website - www.amebc.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.