Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Every Thursday I share what I'm thankful for.  Sometimes it's a serious or big thing, and sometimes it's a goofy or small thing.  I believe that no matter what is going on in our lives, there is always something to be thankful for.  Always.


Today I'm thankful for
     *  four generations
     *  a rainbow so close and bright you felt like you could touch it
     *  a few more days with Shylee
     *  the peace and quiet when Shylee went home!
     *  my local farmer's market
     
What are you thankful for today?

Have a thankful Thursday!

xo Annette xo


7 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely things to be thankful for. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are wonderful things to be thankful for. :)
    Goodness, little Shylee has grown, she's no longer a toddler but is getting to be a lovely little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very thankful for what feels like a long, slow Summer this year. I am relishing every day of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list. I am thankful for cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a joy to have 4 generations tog :)

    You inspire me to look harder when some days just seem like such a challenge :)

    I am thankful for my computer and staying connected :)

    Have a lovely evening, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - 4 generations how cool is that! We have that in our family too but alas everyone is spread out all over the continent.

    Wonderful things to be thankful for.

    This week - I'm thankful for getting back to work and seeing all my work friends that I haven't had the chance to see all Summer. A couple days of prep time before our little munchkins start on Monday.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely family photo of 4 generations :)
    And what a beautiful rainbow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.