Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Every Thursday I share what I'm thankful for.  Sometimes it's a serious or big thing, and sometimes it's a goofy or small thing.  I believe that no matter what is going on in our lives, there is always something to be thankful for.  Always.




Today I'm thankful for
     *  pumpkin spice kisses and all things pumpkin
     *  the last two tomatoes
     *  picnics
     *  relief from humidity the last couple of days
     *  people who inspire me
     
What are you thankful for today?

I hope you have a thankful Thursday!

xo Annette xo

8 comments:

  1. Picnic in the garden, how lovely :)
    I picked the last handful of tomatoes yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkin kisses!! Yum! I just a recipe with those that I want to try.

    We just picked the last of our tomatoes too and pulled out the plants. The week long 100+ temperatures here just finished off the plants rather quickly. I actually just packed myself a tomato sandwich for lunch today. :-)

    This week...a teenage son who drives and has been willing to do a few errands for his mom who's had her nose in her textbooks studying for a final! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture is so sweet!
    I am thankful for this slow, lazy Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice pictures! I'm thankful for the cooler weather. It's been nice plus I'm saving on the electric bill. I'm also thankful for my quiet life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...I'll be on the look out for those kisses next time I'm at the store!
    And what a cute picture of the picnic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your picnic photo. Today I am thankful for a letter from my 3 grandsons in AZ and for my job at the quilt shop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful photos and it looks like you're having some wonderful weather too.

    I'm thankful that our Florida evenings are getting a little cooler. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I want to go on a picnic too :)

    What fun :)

    it is so great to be about to enjoy the Toms from the garden :)

    Hope you have a lovely weekend, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.