Saturday, November 8, 2014

Focus On Life Week 45 ~ Grateful

I have missed participating in Focus On Life.  Sometimes life just gets in the way of what you want to do.

The topic for November is ...ful.  This week's prompt is grateful.  I try to live my life with gratitude.  Everyday, I find something to be grateful for.  It's too easy to focus on the negative and everything that is going wrong, but when I deliberately look for something to be thankful for,  I feel better and it becomes easier to put everything in perspective.

Today, I'm grateful the sun was shining.  It's bad enough that it gets dark so early since changing the time, but when it's cloudy all day for days on end I get depressed and a little grumpy!


What are you grateful for today?

Have a wonderful weekend!

xo Annette xo

192.  health insurance
193.  old movies
194.  new movies
195.  sunshiny days  
196.  phone conversations with a 6 year old

10 comments:

  1. I'm always grateful for a sunny day - especially after we've changed the clocks and the nights are so long... As I write, it's bright and cold - frost on the ground!
    Hope you have plenty of sunshine this weekend, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sunny day is to be treasured at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sky and the leaves still look green.. I get very grumpy on cloudy winter days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful sunny day can do a lot for my mood as well. Even if I don't get to go out and enjoy it, I love seeing the sun shine through my windows :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shot! I too am always grateful when the sun is shining and living in the desert, it's something that happens a lot, but it still warms my heart and I can honestly say that I don't take it for granted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see your post this week! I agree, the wonderful sun is definitely something to be grateful for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful shot, a sunny day is always something to enjoy. Thank you for sharing your sunny day, we are missing them here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. For a nice hot cup of tea after coming in from the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another wonderful shot A. :)

    Yep, right now I am truly grateful the sun is shining :)

    Hope you have a lovely Weekend, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.