Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Nature Photos



Hi there!  It's really nice to see you all again and I'm looking forward to getting back in the blogging groove. Life took some unexpected turns, and my little blog needed to be put on hold while I focused on family for a time.

My blogging friend, Teresa, from Poppy Place PDX, invited me to join in a nature photography challenge on Facebook.  I hesitated because T. is a photographer and I just play at it.  In the end, I decided to take up the challenge and post a nature photo everyday for seven days.  I used photos that I had already taken, and I thought I would share them with you.

We went to Denver last fall to visit Sean.  He took us into the Rocky Mountains and this was taken at a state park.

While visiting Sean, we spent a day in Boulder and this beautiful park.

Sunset on the Potomac River in Maryland

These were such pretty flowers on the side of the building where Shylee took dance lessons.

I stood on my front porch on a foggy morning and took a picture of the crape myrtle tree.

The Chesapeake Bay in Maryland

And this handsome guy was hanging out around a pond in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.

Nature is quite amazing!  I'm glad I accepted the challenge because it reminded me that I haven't picked up the camera much, and I miss it.  And I've missed blogging too!  I'll ease back into it and I hope you'll bear with me. :)


5 comments:

  1. Hello Annette,
    welcome back! These photos are amazing! Gorgeous sunset and LOVE the close up of the duck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! Lovely to see you here in the blogosphere

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Annette :)
    What beautiful photos! A great place to start with the blog again.
    I always have to take some time off at the end of the year/beginning of the new year too. Things are just too hectic, it's one of the first things to go. But I always enjoy picking back up again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi A. :)

    I'm so glad you posted your photos all together, they look amazing :)

    Thanks so much for participating in the challenge :)

    Awesome to see you back here blogging :)

    Hope your week is going well, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to see you back and see you behind the camera again. You are a natural! My favorite is the crape myrtle tree. that is such a dreamy picture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.