Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas and Birthday


Another Christmas come and gone.  We spend so much time preparing for Christmas day and then it's over.  Things go back to normal the next day and all the exhausting hard work is finished for another year.  Well, in our house, the day after Christmas is my daughter, Erin's, birthday....we get to celebrate another day!!  Erin turned 25 and I'm so proud of the woman she has become.  Happy Birthday, baby doll!!!





I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and made some great memories!  Shylee loved her rocking chair, so my Christmas was perfect!

       



4 comments:

  1. Happy B-day to your daugter! My youngest son turned 18 on the 26th! Does that mean I'm getting old?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Erin ! My husbands birthday was the 27th ! Your Grand Daughter is too cute - she looks very proud of her new chair ! XO, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty, I hope Mr. Bus had a good birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Annette, Hope Erin had a wonderful B.Day, our daughters are the same age too! :)

    Shylee, looks so happy with her chair, what a treasured gift.

    Look like you guys had a great time tog. :)

    Have a wonderful day, regards, T.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.