I got behind with posting what I'm thankful for. I've been writing them down but forgetting to include them in the blog posts. Here we go...
196. phone conversations with Shylee
197. seeing my children happy
198. answered prayer
199. a husband who enjoys cooking
200. anticipation of Christmas
201. Shylee's willingness to "help"
202. twinkly lights
203. memories that old ornaments bring
204. road trips
205. Christmas with Mamma and Daddy
206. family. always.
207. unexpected surprises
208. the boyhood stories Daddy tells
209. my own bed and pillow
210. getting back in a routine
211. feeling relaxed and un-stressed
212. the promise of a new year
213. Annie's greeting after 3 weeks
214. having something to look forward to
What are you thankful for today?
xo Annette xo