Thursday, March 24, 2016

Thankful Thursday


Every year I say I'm thankful for spring and this year is no exception. It's my favorite season. The world around me starts coming back to life with the flowering trees, blooming flowers, birds singing, and I feel like I'm coming out of hibernation. It feels so good to go out without a coat, drive with the window down, sleep with the window open, and see kids out playing. It's not hot and humid yet and it's not cold anymore. There was a blizzard in Denver yesterday and my son would probably disagree with me right at this moment!  Yep, I'm thankful for spring...it just makes me happy!

I'm also thankful for:
     ~ Easter and all that it means
     ~ my hard working husband
     ~ springtime inspiration
     ~ Shylee's joy at accomplishing hard things
   
What are you thankful for today?


3 comments:

  1. Pansy, a favorite of mine. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi A. :)

    LOVE your photo :)

    A wonderful list of things to be Thankful for :)

    I am so excited that the Daffodils and Grape Hyacinths are out in the garden and I saw a couple of tulips this morning, YAY!!! Spring is finally here :)

    HAPPY EASTER :)

    Regards, T. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.