Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Vintage Finds




Last week when I was visiting Erin, we decided to go antiqueing...one of our favorite things to do together. I was on a mission to find vintage table cloths and hankies for some new projects I've been thinking about. I actually found some very nice pieces in excellent condition at reasonable prices. I ended up buying more than I should have and not as much as I wanted to!
The table cloths I plan to turn into aprons and dish towels. I was thrilled to find 2 linen dish towels to make into "dresses". The hard part for that project will be finding the right fabric for the tops. And those beautiful hankies will become lavender sachets and coasters! I can't wait to get started on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.