Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Why is it we only talk about things we're thankful for at Thanksgiving?  I have so many things to be thankful for and I'm going to share them with you every Thursday.  Sometimes it might be the obvious, like my family.  Sometimes it might be something silly like Hershey's Kisses.  It's easier to focus on the negative than the positive and this is my way to focus on the positive!

Today I'm thankful for the internet!

I have been able to connect with friends I never thought I would hear from again and keep in touch with family who are spread out over the country.  I have a business online that I could never have in a brick and mortar store.  I can look up and get information on any subject I can think of.  I resisted it for a very long time and now I don't know what I would do without it!

What are you thankful for today?

Have a happy Thursday!!!

8 comments:

  1. Boy isn't that the truth. I agree 100%. I am lost if I don't have the internet for an hour, lol. And smart phones...thankful for those too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids are going to school!!! ....and now I can get on the internet and enjoy the silence : ) . I am thankful for school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I concur 100%. Had it not been for the Net, I would have never (not too likely anyway) met you :) I'm so glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful for all the new, really good friends I have met in the blogging world. There isn't a day that goes by that i don't think about what a great thing this is.

    Hugs - Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Completely true! I would die if I lost my internet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Marie. I am so glad for the internet because I have made so many wonderful friends blogging and you all have helped in ways you could not know. Thank you all for your friendship on the net. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes what would we do without the Internet? You're so right about the advantages of having an online business, having a B&M business can be a true headache with all the financial concerns such as the lease and insurance, etc. One would really have to do a lot of business to make a B&M store profitable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cherish all my internet friendships and would love to meet many of them someday.

    I learn something new everyday because of the internet.

    Janet xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.