Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Birthday!

...to me!  Today is my birthday and I'm still 39!  It's okay if you don't believe me.  My body gives me away a little bit more everyday!  Because my birthday and Mother's Day fall in the same week (and sometimes the same day) we celebrate them both together.  This time we went to Baltimore's National Aquarium and most of my pictures didn't turn out.  But this shot of a dog walking by did turn out and I just love it!  I smile every time I look at it!


I want to let you know I will be away from my blog for a little while.  When you read this, I will be in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania visiting Amish country.  My daughter and granddaughter were going to join me for a road trip to Arkansas to visit family, but due to the flooding of the Mississippi River, we had to cancel that trip.  So instead, we will spend a few days in Pennsylvania.  When I get back, I have some things that need my attention before I get back to blogging.  I will be checking your blogs and commenting when I'm able.  And hopefully I'll have pictures that turn out so I can share my mini vacation with you!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!


13 comments:

  1. Annette - HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Enjoy your road trip and we'll still be here when you return.

    Hugs - Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! That pup is super cute. Have a lovely time in Amish country!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Enjoy your mini holiday

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Annette, I wish you a safe and relaxing trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a fun photo. Happy belated Birthday, I was 32 for several years. Have a wonderful year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY, HAPPY B.Day my dear blogger buddy :)

    I hope you have a wonderful trip.

    Looking forward to all the photos.

    Have fun and lots of cake :) T.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is slightly later, but I hope you still accept congratulations :) Happy Birthday, Annette! Wishing you many more inspirations and sunny weather to help you on your creative path!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you had a great day! That dog is hilarious - wheres his swim suit???

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm passing the versatile blogger award to you! You can claim it at http://aalexandrajewelry.blogspot.com/

    Enjoy!

    Ayla

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNETTE !! And can't wait to see your vacation pics when you return.

    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Belated Birthday! And I hope you had/are having tons of fun with your girls. Lots of pics to follow?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you enjoy your trip :) and that dog is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.