Sunday, April 27, 2014

Come Join The Pay It Forward Art Making Project!!

  

My friend Kathy, from over at Kluless, posted about the Pay It Forward Art Making Project for 2014 and I signed up right away!  I love to make things, as I know all of you do, and I love giving gifts to family and friends for no reason.  This project combines both making and giving and I'm so excited!!  If you would like to join me, the rules are simple!

What I will do:   Make a small work of art for the first five people who comment on this post and say "YES, I want in!"  

What you will do:  Swap a piece of art with me, post the rules on your blog or any other social media AND make something for the first five who comment on YOUR post...you in return will get 5 pieces of original art.

The rules are simple:

– It has to be your work, made by you, and the recipient must receive it before 2014 ends.
- Doesn't matter where you live in the world. 
- Copy & Paste this as your latest entry on your favorite social website (your blog is fine).

– It can be anything art-based: a drawing/illustration, a photograph, digital, jewelry, a knitted item, cross-stitch, paper maché – or anything in-between.

- It doesn't matter if you aren't an artist...the sky's the limit...
Okay - who is in??


3 comments:

  1. Annette this sounds like a lovely idea, unfortunately I'll have to pass. This summer is turning into a hectic one for me and my hubby. I've also decided to do a few fall/winter art/craft shows and know that I will be occupied getting prepared for them.
    I's wishing you the best and hope that you'll end up with a nice list of participants. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, that should be I'm and not I's. LOL
    "I's a comin', liza. I's a comin' !". :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you decided to play! I still have one spot left to fill but we have six whole months. I am looking forward to our swap!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.