Monday, March 2, 2015

Photo A Day Week 9

It's March.  That means it will be spring soon, right?  Gosh, I hope so!

Day 54 - Fix
This drawer is in a dresser in the guest room.  Michael tends to carry tools upstairs to fix something, and forgets to bring them back down.

Day 55 - 12:00
The sky at noon,

Day 56 - Reflection
I didn't even notice the reflection in the window until I uploaded the photo to the computer.  I was just trying to capture the sunset.

Day 57 - Grow
I don't have a green thumb, but I've had some luck in the past with African Violets.  I hope this one grows for a very long time.

Day 58 - Still life
I wish I knew more about photo styling.

Day 59 - Thank You
Thank you little cardinal for staying put long enough for me to take your picture.

Day 60 - Starts with R
They were so very good.

I've been following along with the photo a day challenge from Fat Mum Slim.  You can join up at any time if you would like to follow along.

Have a fabulous week!

xo Annette xo

253.  videos that made me laugh out loud
254.  going to bed and finding my electric blanket already turned on
255.  the power staying on after a day of icing
256.  helpful hints that are actually helpful
257.  the aroma of Michael's cinnamon/sugar toast on a cold winter morning

6 comments:

  1. Lovely collection of photos! that reflection one is awesome, love the bird - so amazing how that red pop in the dead of winter is so cheerful. Totally laughing at the drawer of tools, and thinking that is a great idea as it would come in handy at my house

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection...I think you styled that pic beautifully..... And we are looking forward to Autumn xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of the cardinal is awesome! Yummy raspberries and I simply love those shabby chic pencils :)
    I do hope spring will arrive sooner rather than later...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, that Jadite bowl filled with buttons and that beautiful Cardinal are what I call beauty. Where ever did you find that bowl? I have not seen one like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi A. :)

    I am LOVING your work :)

    The Raspberry shot, absolutely perfect, you can just taste them thru the image, awesome :)

    I really LOVE your Sunset shot and I have done that often, usually getting blinded by a Sunset and not seeing everything I captured until it pops up on the computer screen, so cool :)

    Hope you are stay warm, have a lovely week, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cardinal shot is so great!!
    I think we have a drawer like that in every room...lol!
    And I love your reflection shot too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.