Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Steampunk Family

It was a last minute decision to go to my daughter's last week on Halloween to see her family dressed up.  Erin had been working on costumes since May and I just couldn't not see them!  The handwork and details are stunning.   











I had a wonderful few days with them and I'm having such a hard time getting back in the swing of things.  It doesn't help that this time change throws me off!  By seven o'clock, it feels like it's bed time and I'm not motivated to do anything! 

If I do nothing else this week, I plan to work on the next challenge from My Life Under The Bus.  If you want to see the inspiration photo and color palette, go here and jump on board!  Hope to see you on the ride!

Have a teriffic Tuesday!!!

8 comments:

  1. Annette - she's as talented as her mother. Great decision to go be part of it.

    Hugs - Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG !!! Erin thats totally freaking AWESOME!!! Love it - What a cute family picture!!! I hope they took one all together. I'm still coming off my Blogtober stress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly, the munchkin wouldn't stand still long enough to get a family picture. Her skirt was a twirly skirt and she made the most of it! But thank you all for the wonderful compliments. I'm thrilled you liked the work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the steampunk genre and steampunk Halloween costumes is just INSPIRED. Well done! Gosh, I might start planning right now for next year. Ha! I guess that's probably a good idea since it might take a year to come up with all the little trinkets. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! How cool! She is very talented and creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Annette, that is just amazing. What a talented daughter you have, she takes after her MOM :)

    Those are truly beautiful costumes, what fun!

    Glad you got to spend time with your family!

    I bet you are worn out after all your October Blogging but more power to you and Patty for hanging in there :)

    Have a lovely evening (well you are most probably asleep by now :) T.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for steampunk! Your family's costumes look awesome. Great details.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.