Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Every Thursday I share something I'm thankful for.  Sometimes it's a big thing and sometimes it's a small or goofy thing.  I believe no matter what is going on in your life, there is always something to be thankful for.








I'm thankful I was able to witness the most spectacular sunset I've ever seen.  I'm thankful for the reminder that God is in control in this crazy world.  I'm thankful for my sight that allows me to see the beauty all around me.  


I'm also thankful for
     my blog buddies
     recent sales in my shop
     a good night's sleep
     
What are you thankful for?  Please join me by linking your Thankful Thursday post.  Grab the button below or link your post back to this one and add your post to the linky list.

So Many Memories


12 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for you Annette! That you started this weekly prompt so that I can take a moment and reflex on what I'm thankful for, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is a beautiful sunset! Great job taking photos of it - sometimes they are difficult to capture. Thanks for the reminder to count our blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pictures! I am thankful that God answers prayers, sometimes even before we pray them, other times long after we've forgotten that we prayed them, but He answers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful sky!! And yay for recent sales :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for Thankful Thursday Annette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous sunset, it is not easy to capture the glowing colors like that, especially as dusk takes away the daylight. Love your photography.

    I've joined you today on Thankful Thursday and have linked my post back to yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEYOOTIFUL! I am thankful that my Mommy will be here in a matter of hours. I haven't seen her in a year. By tomorrow she will be driving me insane, but I love her anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos! And once again, I am caught unprepared with nothing to link up - BAH!
    I am thankful for your Thursday posts reminding me of all the many things I have to be thankful for. Thank you for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. O.M.Goodness!

    These are so beautiful :)

    Thanks for sharing your amazing sunset, I LOVE that cloud formation :)

    I am so glad you started this, we do all need to be thankful :)

    Have a wonderful Evening, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning photos!!

    It's been a busy week for me, but I'm thankful for the extra hours at work with the Christmas Holidays coming up. :-)

    And planning for Thanksgiving next week...so much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.