Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thankful Thursday


Every Thursday I share something I'm thankful for.  Sometimes it's a big thing and sometimes it's a small or goofy thing.  I believe no matter what is going on in your life, there is always something to be thankful for.



If you are a regular follower of this blog, you know how excited and happy I was to get to see my sisters over Thanksgiving weekend.  I am so thankful for the time we were able to spend together.  I'm thankful for the love, support and encouragement they give me and for the memories we share.  


Today I'm also thankful for
     * continuing warm temperatures
     * health insurance
     * the smell of brownies baking in the oven
     * Shylee's (my granddaughter) hugs and kisses
     * the holiday season
What are you thankful for today?

 Please join me by linking your Thankful Thursday post.  Grab the button below or link your post back to this one and add your post to the linky list.

So Many Memories

4 comments:

  1. Oh, you are so right. Families are so fragile and to be treasured!! I am happy you had such a wonderful visit with your sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! Family is a wonderful thing to be thankful for. :-)

    This week...I'm thankful for a good week at work so far. Some Christmas shopping I can cross off my list and a weekend date planned with my hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! I know how happy you are to see them. I grew up an only child but found out at about 36 I have 2 step sisters! How weird is that? I've only met one - but I like to fantasize I grew up with a big family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such a lovely photo :)

    I would love to have sisters but I am so grateful I have a daugther :)

    Sorry, I haven't been blogging recently but hopefully after the holidays I will get back into it and join Thankful Thursdays becasue there is so much for me to be thankful for :) T.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.