Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Every Thursday I share something I'm thankful for.  Sometimes it's a big thing and sometimes it's a small or goofy thing.  I believe no matter what is going on in your life, there is always something to be thankful for.


Today, I'm so very thankful that my son-in-law is home safe and sound from Iraq!  We missed him, thought about him and prayed for him every day and it is such a relief to have him home.  I won't get to see him until next week when everyone comes for Christmas, but for now, it's enough just to know he's home.  


I'm also thankful for
     * all the servicemen and women who serve their country and sacrifice so much
     * encouragement from friends
     * phone calls from my daddy
     * orange scones from Panera Bread
     * shopping and dinner at Cheesecake Factory with my husband


What are you thankful for today?

Please join me by linking your Thankful Thursday post.  Grab the button below or link your post back to this one and add your post to the linky list.

So Many Memories


5 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Shylee has her Daddy home for Christmas. I am grateful for that and gratefull for his service. This is a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I am thankful for good health, a happy husband, our jobs, and our home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son-in-law back from Iraq? What a HUGE blessing!! Dinner at the cheesecake factory is pretty awesome too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.