Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Welcome back my friends!  I hope you have enjoyed your holiday as much as I have!
I am so thankful my family was all together this Christmas and we were able to enjoy the laughs and 
fun that is what family get togethers are all about.
I'm thankful for the magic of Christmas when there is a little one in the house.  Shylee was so much fun this year.

I'm also thankful for my beautiful daughter who has a birthday the day after Christmas.
She is loving and caring, smart, funny, creative, and the best daughter a mother could ask for.

Next week I will have Mr. Linky up and I hope you will consider joining me every Thursday for Thankful Thursday!

What are you thankful for today?

7 comments:

  1. Hi Annette,

    I love watching little children open their presents!
    Looks like you all had a fabulous time!
    And belated Happy Birthday to your lovely daughter - must be fun getting presents two days in a row ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!!! So nice to have a house full! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas my friend! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing like watching a child opening presents! Glad you had a great Christmas :). Today I'm thankful for snuggly kids who love hugs and cuddles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's precious! Love that curly hair. I agree that Christmas is so much fun with little ones around. I love to see the reactions of my niece and nephews to all the lights, Christmas movies, carols, Santa, and of course presents. Today, I'm thankful for a long holiday weekend. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankful for family, health, shelter, food and so far, not gaining a pound! Hello from the Etsy Blog Team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to have the little ones around on Christmas morning...nothing quite like that!!

    Sounds like a full and Happy Christmas!!

    Wishing you a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet it was hard to know who was having more fun with those presents, you or Shylee. She is at the perfect age where everything is still magical and they don't even know to expect presents. So fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.