Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Hello Friends!  Every Thursday I share what I'm thankful for.  Sometimes it's a serious or big thing, and sometimes it's a goofy or small thing.  I believe that no matter what is going on in our lives, there is always something to be thankful for.  Always.  

Today I'm thankful for beautiful sunsets.  This is an old picture, but I saw a sunset this week that was just breathtaking.  I couldn't get to my camera right then and when I finally did, the sun had already set.  There is something about watching a sunset that is so gratifying at the end of the day.  

I'm also thankful for
     *  a new phone I actually like
     *  being able to help our kids when they need it
     *  the rain we got yesterday

We will be loading up the trailer with Sean's stuff today and hitting the road to Denver tomorrow.  I'll be sure to post along the way!

What are you thankful for today?

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo! We got to see a great sunset this weekend :)
    Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe journey and please do tell us all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sunset! Wishing you safe travels. One of my son's favorite songs as a kid, Somewhere Out There, has helped me through separations from my kids. The lyric goes, "It helps to know we're sleeping underneath the same big sky."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous :)

    Yep, the sunsets are getting prettier! :)

    Have a lovely trip, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo! I love watching the sun rise - and set at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photo. I love sunsets too, I never seem to have a camera handy.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thankful for our health and freedom to travel our beautiful country.
    Safe Travels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sunsets are special, they're like a blessing at the end of our day with a promise that the new tomorrow will be a glorious one.
    Hope you had a lovely trip to Denver and lots of wonderful memories made along the way. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.