Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Every Thursday I share what I'm thankful for.  Sometimes it's a serious or big thing, and sometimes it's a goofy or small thing.  I believe that no matter what is going on in our lives, there is always something to be thankful for.  Always.



I'm thankful for perfect weekends and for getting the containers planted.  For giggles, bubbles, sidewalk chalk, water sprayers, and umbrellas!
 I'm thankful for happy endings and people who help.
I'm thankful for family near and far.
I'm thankful for my little piece of the world.

What are you thankful for today?

I hope you have a fantastic Thursday!

xo Annette xo

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet little girl! Precious photo!
    I'm thankful for my day off today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photo. I too am thankful for a day off, I just might get the small basket I started done :) I am also thankful that the temperature will be in the mid 60's and not like last week and next weeks 90's!!! It is TOO early to get that hot again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!! And wonderful things to be thankful for.

    This week - my son's birthday tomorrow and looking forward to my family's promise of cooking me dinner on Mother's Day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! Great list, I hope you have an enjoyable week.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing Shylee's smiling face!
    I am very thankful for a strong and loving family. The last couple of weeks have been terrible, but having a strong support system has gotten me through.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am grateful for a seminar today that made me laugh and made me think and validated the way I look at things as a personality type and not a personality dis-order.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome photos :)

    Great colours :)

    I was in the garage the yesterday and saw that I still have bubbles and chalk and no one to play
    with :(

    I guess I should donate them :)

    Hope you have a wonderful B.Day tomorrow and a lovely Mother's day too!!! :)

    what a wonderful weekend of celebration for you :)

    Have a great time my friend, cheers, T. :)



    ReplyDelete

  8. Oh my, Shylee's growing up so fast. She is no longer a little, tyke and she is getting prettier with each photo.

    I am thankful that my hubby has finally completed his 45 radiation treatments. Hopefully now he will be able to get back to having a restful nights sleep. I'm also praying that the cancer will be gone forever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.