Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Every Thursday I share what I'm thankful for.  Sometimes it's a serious or big thing, and sometimes it's a goofy or small thing.  I believe that no matter what is going on in our lives, there is always something to be thankful for.  Always.

With all the tragedies of the last few months,  it's only natural to examine your life and realize what is important.   Life can change in the blink of an eye.  Everything you have can be gone in an instant.  Today I'm thankful for the life I have, but more importantly I'm thankful for the people I love and the those who love me.    

What are you thankful for today?

xo Annette xo


7 comments:

  1. As I've recently learned, life does change in an instant. I can't believe today marks one month since my brother passed away. But I am thankful for my family and for all the wonderful memories I have of my brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true Annette!! I think the events of this last year and even more recently make you think about what's really important.

    I'm always thankful for my family and the joy they bring. This week too - lovely cooler evening temperatures are allowing us to enjoy dinners in the backyard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo, and undoubtedly a most wonderful and most important thing to be thankful for.

    Material things can always be replaced but people, friends, love can never be replaced.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today, I'm especially thankful my hubby's test results came out fine!
    ((hugs))
    Duni

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely sentiment, and amazing photo!
    Happy Thursday
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well said Annette! If all my stuff was gone it would just be an excuse to get new stuff. My peeps are priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I So agree with you :)

    I LOVE your photo and also your Banner, very cool :)

    Wishing you a wonderful holiday weekend, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.