Monday, August 9, 2010

Meet Me On Monday

 
I'm hooking up with Java  at Never Growing Old for the Monday blog hop!  She asks 5 questions to get to know the person behind the blog!  Click on the button to join in the fun!
 
Do you watch any soap operas?
 
I started watching General Hospital as a teenager and have watched it off and on ever since.  At one time I watched all the ABC soaps but GH is the one I keep coming back to!  I love that now I can watch it on soapnet at night or the next morning or even online!
 
What appliance is used the most in your house?
 
The blow dryer!  Since it's just Michael and I, I don't do laundry or run the dishwasher every day.  The coffee maker, microwave and  stove get used most days.  I think the blow dryer is the only appliance that's used every day.  Well, except for the fridge.  Does the fridge count?

Do you wear make-up every day?
Not any more!  I don't leave home without make-up on but when I know I'm not going anywhere I don't wear it. 

What is your worst pet-peeve? 
When people don't do what they say they will do!  What has happened to being a man or woman of your word?  I lose trust in people who don't follow through with what they say. 
 
What is your favorite lunch meat?
I don't eat it very often but when I do it's roast turkey.
 
I hope you have a great Monday!!!

 
Annette

6 comments:

  1. Love your responses. I, too, can't stand someone who does not keep their word. What happened to integrity?

    Also, love the orange placemats with the print. Very creative.

    Hugs - Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers!! Your pet peeve would be one of mine too.
    The fridge is definitely the most used appliance in our house. Maybe once the youngest moves out it won't have to work so hard :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I found you. I like seeing what people create. I love to sew, but I only sew for my grandbabies right now.

    ShirleyC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turkey is very popular! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I'd pick a fridge ! I also cannot fathom why people say one thing and do another - drives me insane as well. Say what you mean and mean what you say !

    ReplyDelete
  6. being a person of your word is so essential. not sure why people stopped doing this...how the heck do we bring it back? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.