As you know, every Thursday I share what I'm thankful for. I have been doing this for over a year and I'm amazed how much there is to be thankful for when you choose to focus on the positive instead of the negative. We don't have to wait for Thanksgiving to be thankful for what we have.
This Thanksgiving I'm thankful for
* my family and the time I can spend with them. Sean is not with us this year, and I miss him terribly, but I'm thankful that he is happy and not regretting the decision to move so far away.
* all that I have. I have everything I need and then some.
* the soldiers in our family who are all home this Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for the men and women in the military, who are away from their own families this holiday, who fight for our freedoms.
* the little things. A cup of tea in the afternoon, sunglasses when I'm driving, the smell of pumpkin pies baking, Shylee's giggles, Annie dog's kisses, lunch with Michael. The list could go on and on.
* all who read my little blog. You each bless me in ways you don't even know.
I wish each and every one of you a very blessed and memorable Thanksgiving!
xo Annette xo