It's a new year and time to think about all the things we want to accomplish, change, and focus on for the next twelve months. I wasn't going to write a resolutions post. I don't do resolutions, because I think I set myself up for failure when I do. But, in reading some great blog posts about resolutions, I came across two that inspired me.
This one from Eyelah is about anti-resolutions. Bad habits she has and doesn't plan to change. I love this kind of resolution because I have lots of bad habits and no matter how many times I resolve to change them, I know I won't change. I resolve NOT to change the following.
* I don't make my bed every day and it doesn't bother me. It drives Michael nuts, so I pull up the covers, sort of, and leave it at that.
* I stay up way too late. I'm a night owl, it's how I'm wired, and it's not going to change.
* During the cold weather months I don't hang up my coat or jacket. I throw it across the back of a kitchen chair. It will probably get hung up in the coat closet after summer starts.
This post from Lori at Studio Waterstone is about doing more of what you already love doing. So I resolve to
* create more
* spend more time getting to know my camera
* read more
* do more that makes me feel good about myself
* have more tea parties even if it's just me.
What are your feelings about new year resolutions?
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
xo Annette xo