Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's A Fabric Thing





If you were to walk into my sewing room, this is what you would see on top of my cutting table in the middle of the room. I know it looks like a chaotic mess, and it is, but I know what is there and it inspires me to have it out where I can see it. This is just a small amount of the fabric I have. What you don't see is the bins stuffed so full that the lids barely latch shut!

I guess I'm a fabraholic! I'm not alone either. You could ask anyone who crafts with fabric and they would tell you the same thing. I love going to fabric shops and can spend hours, not to mention way too much money, just looking, touching, feeling and dreaming. Many, if not most, purchases are made because I just love the fabric. I have no idea what I will do with it, but something will inspire me sooner or later and I'll know exactly which fabric I want to use.

You can call it an addiction, a weakness, an obsession or any number of things and I will just smile and agree with you. Fabric is my thing....what's yours?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.