Monday, September 7, 2009

I Set Up Shop Today


I've been sewing up a storm lately and today I got everything put in my space at Sassafras Hill. It seemed like I had a lot of items until I put them in the bag to carry to the store. When I took everything out of the bag to put on the wall, it REALLY looked like I didn't have much! That wall is bigger than it looks!

These are some of the things I've been working on. The embroidered signs have been so much fun to do. I'm still playing around with the best way to make them.




I so enjoy making the lavender sachets. They smell soooo good!



I came up with the bib design to match the burp cloths and I have to admit I'm pretty proud of myself for designing and drafting the pattern. I did the same for the burp cloths but with all straight lines it's pretty easy. The curves on the bib made it a challenge for me.



I need to get busy making more of the same plus some aprons. Maybe I can get a couple more things made before we go on vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.