Friday, September 4, 2009

Life Happens

I've been away for a while but I'm back now. When I started this blog I also started on Facebook and Twitter. Not long after is when I opened my Etsy shop. I knew the possible dangers of becoming so visible on the internet but wasn't prepared for people I KNOW stepping into my life uninvited.

Someone found me on Facebook and I was totally shocked and stunned. As a result, I cancelled all my accounts, trying to become invisible. Now that I've had time to process what happened and think it through, I'm ready to start blogging again. I have missed it and that was a surprise in itself. As for Etsy, I'm waiting for my business to be registered with the state and the different licenses I need to be "legal" before opening again. In the meantime, I have rented a space at the shop I used to work in and I'll be putting my things in there this weekend.

What's that saying...while we're busy making plans, life happens. And it's usually something that stops us in our tracks and causes us to re-evaluate our lives. This was the case for me and I realized that I'm okay. What a blessing to know that!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.