Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blogtoberfest Day Fifteen: Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head


Was it BJ Thomas who sang that song?  It's such a cold rainy, dark and gloomy day today.  I have to go out and take care of some things today, but this is not the kind of weather to be out in.  I was thinking of everything I could do if I stayed home, because it's just the kind of day to

            Wrap up in a blanket, curl up on the couch and read a good book or watch a movie

              Bake cookies, or pumpkin bread or an apple pie

Sew (or fill in what you do) ALL day long

                     Make a big pot of soup, chili or stew

                         Work on a jigsaw puzzle
                 
                                                                   Take a long nap

                  Drink a mug of hot chocolate with Lots of marshmallows

What would YOU do on a cold rainy, dark and gloomy day?

3 comments:

  1. Head out for a hike, actually - rainy days are great for spotting moose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definately curl up with a book or"lap" project for me. We had snow today so kids got cookies and hot chocolate off the bus. Whats better then that ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could deal with the cold rain to see moose at least once! I'm sooo glad we had rain and not snow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.