Sunday, October 4, 2009

Blogtoberfest Day Four: It's A Magnet


Remember this cute guy from the bib that didn't turn out?  Well, now he's a magnet!  I used the bib fabric around him to make the sachets and my daughter suggested using the embroidery to make a magnet.  I never would have thought of that!  She's quite clever and creative, that girl.

Erin did the intricate cutting, being careful not to cut through the edge embroidery.  I then traced around the cut out piece on cardstock, cut it out and then glued it to the back of the piece.  I dug through my bin of supplies and found a roll of stick on magnets, cut the size I wanted and stuck it on.  I think he's just adorable.   Who wouldn't want him hanging out on their fridge?!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.