Friday, October 9, 2009

Blogtoberfest Day Nine: Bathroom By Etsy

In yesterday's post I told you about shopping for new bathroom stuff. I bought a lot of nice things but didn't get everything I needed, so thought I would see what I could find on Etsy. These are some of my finds.



Soap Dish in olive wood  by  Alentejoazul


Nightlight by MorningDove


Rosemary and lavender soap by SweetSallysSoaps


Monogramed towel set by TheSouthernPineapple

Check out these shops and think handmade the next time you want to spruce up the bathroom!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous items, I particularly like the towels and soap dish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my angel nightlight in your blog, you've done a wonderful design job here. She fits right in with the other items you've selected.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.