Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday's Words of Wisdom

Today I am thankful for the men and women who serve and have served in our military.  I grew up in the army and my husband served for 20 years in the army.  I know first hand the hardships and sacrifices military members and their families make, so we can enjoy our freedoms.  Please take time to thank a veteran today!

I continue to work on my self-discipline and I've actually gotten some things done for the shop!  Imagine that!!  So today's words of wisdom are about discipline:

The ability to concentrate and to use your time well is everything if you want to succeed in business – or in anything else, for that matter.  ~Lee Iacocca

Happy Veterans Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.