Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday's Fabulous Finds....Etsy Edibles!

I admit it...I always have food on the brain!  When my daughter sent me a link to red velvet cookies on Etsy, I knew this would be my next fabulous finds feature!  Take a look at Etsy's Edibles!










Are you drooling all over the computer yet?  I think I gained five pounds just looking at all the goodies to feature!  And to think this is just the sweet stuff!  I'll have to do another post featuring the spices, breads, jellies, jams, sauces, dip mixes, crackers, honey.....you get the idea!  I had no idea there was so much food on Etsy.  I think I'll go make some brownies now!

Have a fabulous Friday!!!


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I was on my way to bed and saw your post, now I am thinking I need to pop the kettle on and have me some dessert :)

    Way cool and so yummy, night, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Salty Peanut Butter Poppers grabbed at my heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is not a good post to read before breakfast :)
    Those all look amazing!!!!
    have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG !! I just made banana muffins for one of the boys classes ...now this....I AM drooling ! LOL

    Happy Friday !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No thanks - I can't eat another bite. I sampled everything you showed and I'm stuffed. Although, I could have another one of those salty peanut butter thingies. Those were yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm reading this before eating breakfast and now my multi-grain Cheerios with a banana will not EVEN satisfy. These look absolutely divine, especially that cheesecake!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.