Thursday, April 15, 2010

Say What?!

Every once in a while I like to check the stats on my blog.  It's quite interesting to see who visits and from where.  It's especially interesting and fun to see what key words are used to land people here at So Many Memories.  Here's just a few:

Memories of mash (not in MY memory)
Shylee is memories (well, no she's just a toddler)
Sewing room mistakes (LOL...remember?)  these photos are also the most searched on this blog!
Why are there so many memories in my head (uhhhh, hmmmm, I don't know)
Devon build snowman (no clue how this relates to this blog)
Dish towel dress to fit 9 year old (mine are one size fits all ovens)
Grandma fairy in rocking chair (must be related to devon build snowman)

Have a wonderful Thursday!!!

10 comments:

  1. Those are quite funny! I don't think people are really searching for those things - not quite sure where they come up with some of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the risk of sounding like an idiot...how are you checking your stats????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet it's on Google Analytics you can attach your blog to it on Etsy .Isn't that hilarious ???? I still get "tooth removal" from a joke post I did last year. My fav is "alphabet socks" and " bendable copper" ??? Aaaahhhh Mysteries of the Internet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet, I use Stat Counter. If you scroll down my page, at the bottom of everything on the right, is a counter. Click on that and it takes you to the website. It's free but of course you can upgrade for a price!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha....that is hilarious. I use stat counter as well, but never noticed all that info. I need to do some more digging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome! I have to check if my google analytics does that, I've never noticed it before. What a great topic and your shop is perfect for a little vintage swap I'm doing right now. Thanks for sharing the link on etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. On Google Analytics it's " content" I had to look at mine and I have " Gum Smacking" and "aprons" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. So funny. I like to read what key words people use to find my items too. I am always surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I use Stat Counter too but I totally missed that part, guess I need to go have a laugh too, thanks for sharing, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so funny! I need to check my Google Anayltics. I think I'm linked into it, but I never take the time to look at it. BTW, your food pictures on the post above look delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.