Friday, June 18, 2010

The Views at Sotterly


I showed you the gates at Sotterly and the flowers at Sotterly, and now I would like to show you the views at Sotterly.  Sotterly Plantation is a National Historic Landmark in St. Mary's County, Maryland.  It sits on a broad terrace overlooking the Patuxent River.  Enjoy the view!













Please bear with me as I work on a blog makeover!  I'm having the hardest time deciding what I like and what I want!  In the mean time I hope you have a truly wonderful weekend!!!

Oh, I almost forgot....I made my first treasury on Etsy!  Please check it out here and leave a comment!  Thanks for taking a peek!

3 comments:

  1. Love the views...the white cottage and pink peonies was a fav. our lavender Treasury is divine...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like my dream home ! hahaha GORGEOUS !!! Isn't there almost too much choice out there ??? I'm still trying to decide what I want !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing photo's!! LOVE the view!
    Your blog looks great! Really like the green polka dots :)
    I hate doing blog makeovers too, that's why mine never changes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.