Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Big Thank You

I want to take time to say a big thank you to Kara Nina from the Etsy shop, Knme, for featuring one of my gift tags in this great treasury.  It's pretty incredible considering I have only three items in my shop right now!  The best way I can think of to say thanks is to show you a couple of items in her shop.




There are so many pretty things in this shop!  I hope you will take a few minutes to show her some treasury love and check out her other items. 

My sister is coming down from NYC to spend the weekend with me!  What are your plans this weekend?

9 comments:

  1. I like that scarf. Have fun with your sister. We have household things to take care of this weekend since we've been gone so much over the last few weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the treasury! Kara has great items...love the handmade buttons and pendants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the treasury. I always feel so flattered when that happens and your blog post is such a thoughful way to say thank you! Have fun this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love that scarf and the clay pendants:) Have a great time with your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her things are lovely. I'm thinking of opening an Etsy shop. I'd appreciate any feedback or ideas.The below post is about my desire to be on Etsy. Take a look if you get a chance.
    Thanks, Patrice

    http://www.everydayruralty.com/2012/01/show-and-tell-and-ask.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation on the feature! Lovely read scarf there! I really love reading this kind of pay-it-forward thing. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I especially love the clay buttons ... thanks for sharing those things, they are really nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.