Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday, friends!  Every Thursday I share what I'm thankful for.  Sometimes it's a serious or big thing and sometimes it's a goofy or small thing.  I believe that no matter what is going on in our lives there is always something to be thankful for.  Always. 



Today I am so very thankful for my heart and that it is healthy.  After an EKG that was abnormal, an echocardiogram and two day stress test, the doctor is satisfied my heart is just fine.  I couldn't be happier.  It's more than a little scary to find out there might be a problem, especially when you have so many risk factors for heart attack or stroke.  

I'm also thankful for
     * friends who pray
     * my warm and comfy house
     * heated seats in the car
     * a husband who knows how to cook
     * Skype so I can visit with my granddaughter

If you would like to link up, just grab the button from the side bar and include it in your blog post or link back to this post.  Then link your post to Mr. Linky down below.

So Many Memories

What are you thankful for today?

8 comments:

  1. That certainly is good news to be thankful for, Annette!
    I haven't been well these past two weeks and after speaking to my doctor yesterday she assured me things will get better. I'm thankful for an understanding doctor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news Annette:) I know how that feels, waiting for test results and praying that all is well. Just went through that myself. Indeed I am thankful for great health, good friends and a husband who has my back:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I forgot to write a link up post! I am VERY grateful to hear that everything turned out okay. Take good care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All wonderful things to be thankful for! It is great news to hear that all is well in the health department! I hate waiting for test results as well, and getting that all clear is always such a relief.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet you are so relieved to know your Heart is in good shape :)

    Love your pretty red hearts :)

    I couldn't live without skype with my Hubby travelling so much and my "Kids" so far from home and most of my friends live in distant lands, so I am truly thankful for skype :)

    Have a lovely day, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad everything is okay with your heart!! And I would love heated seats :D
    I'm thankful for a short week this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post, I luv those red hearts...I am thankful for so much and make every effort to keep those thankful thoughts first in my mind...hope you have a fabby weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy to hear all is good with your heart. You have a great list of thankfulness.
    I am thankful for our new lifestyle. I hope to continue it for many years to come.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.