Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday, friends!  Every Thursday I share what I'm thankful for.  Sometimes it's a serious or big thing and sometimes it's a goofy or small thing.  I believe that no matter what is going on in our lives there is always something to be thankful for.  Always. 


Today I'm so very thankful that my nephew is home safely from Afghanistan.  His unit came home over the weekend and my sister was so very happy!  I'm looking forward to seeing him later this year.


I'm also thankful for
     * a wonderful but short weekend visit with my other sister.  We laughed.  A lot.
     * kindness on the other end of the phone.  
     * insulin pumps
     * second chances and sometimes third and fourth


If you would like to link up, just grab the button and include it in your blog post or link back to this post.  Then, link your post to Mr. Linky down below.

    
So Many Memories

What are you thankful for today?

9 comments:

  1. I am happy to hear your nephew came home safely! Please give him my thanks for his service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's indeed something to be thankful for. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful that your Nephew is home safe and tell him a BIG "THANK YOU" from our family :)

    Hope you are having a great day, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Defiantly something to be grateful for!
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank your nephew for his service!

    I'm thankful for my husband, and the fact that I'm able to go back to school. And for Doritos, but that's less important. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet pictures!!! And, I love the idea of thankful Thursday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful news!!

    This week that my hubby is all better after surgery!! Life is good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.