Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Welcome to the first Thankful Thursday post of 2012!  Every Thursday I share what I'm thankful for.  Sometimes it's a serious or big thing and sometimes it's a goofy or small thing.  I believe that no matter what is going on in our lives there is always something to be thankful for.  Always.

I'm thankful for my electric blanket!  We had such unusually warm temperatures up until this week but it turned oh so cold over night.  I can turn on that blanket before I get in bed and it's all toasty warm when I'm ready to lay down.  Really, it's one of the best ever modern conveniences!

I'm also thankful for
     * time for myself
     * sunshine ~ especially this time of year
     * mindless tv ~ sometimes you just don't want to have to think
     * facebook friends who like to play Scrabble (let me know if you want to play!)

If you would like to link up, just grab the button and include it in your blog post or link back to this post.  Then, link your post to Mr. Linky down below.

What are you thankful for today?


13 comments:

  1. Amen, electric blankets are wonderful on a cold winter's night.

    Today I'm thankful for our 1st great granddaughter, Rylee Jade, born at 5 A.M. 1/4/2012. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for antibiotics YAY!!! It is a joy to start the New Year with a chest infection and I am so grateful for my heatpad :) Cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for warm, yay for sunshine! I'm going to go look at my plastic dafodils now....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thankful for electric blankets as well! Im cuddling under one now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thankful for antibiotics and pain killers for my infected tooth ... can't say it enough. Thank goodness for modern medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thankful for good health, being creative and love in my life today:):) Love the Thankful Thursday series.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thankful for sugar free licorice, hot tea and sisters! Now following you here and on Pinterest. Would love to play Scrabble with you on FB ~ Lost-Lemonade.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I second your electric blanket love! I used one over Christmas at my in-laws, and it was the best thing ever.

    I'm thankful for my cute Hubs and how hard he works, and for the frozen pizza at Trader Joe's.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Today I am thankful for my mom :) I got to spend two whole weeks with her over Christmas break and now she's back to work giving me new ideas to design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea for a post. I'll have to use it sometime! I have yet to experience the greatness that is an electric blanket. Someday...

    ReplyDelete
  11. My first Thankful Thursday link is a little more 'material' than I usually am, but I think this might help me with that goal I mentioned. Thanks for the heads up and the opportunity to share!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The electric blanket is a godsend!! I coud not live without mine!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't need an electric blanket, but I am always thankful to get into my cozy bed every night and cuddle up next to my hubby.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.