Saturday, October 6, 2012

Recipes From Pinterest~Blogtoberfest 2012 Day 6

Dear Friends,
Have you jumped on the Pinterest bandwagon yet?  I did well over a year ago and of all the things to pin, I like the recipes best.  I've collected cookbooks for years, yet I turn to Pinterest more often than not when I want to fix something new.   Here are some of the recipes I've tried that are keepers.





Snickerdoodle Cake Batter Blondies  I've also tried other recipes from this blog.



What new recipes have you tried lately?

Hope you're having a great weekend!

xo Annette xo

4 comments:

  1. Chocolate Chip Dip - who knew?? Sadly, I don't cook much any more and your recipes look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skillet parmesan bread looks really good!

    I've pinned more than I've tried, but I've actually tried quite a few with good results. Of course I'm notorious for not ever following a recipe exactly, I always tend to tweak them.

    I love cookbooks too and have quite a collection, but sometimes hopping on the computer and knowing where all the ones you like in a hurry are located makes Pinterest so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those ideas sound really tasty. I love the recipes I find on Pinterest.
    Thanks for sharing your favorites.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't done the Pinterest thing yet but I see it is really popular :)

    What amazing and yummy finds.

    Ya know I am always watching Meeling's blog for new recipes :)

    I have become a very lazy cook recently but I am doing a low carb diet and so I'm trying to be inventive with my veggies,
    LOL!!! :)

    Have a lovely weekend too! Cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.