Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thankful Thursday ~ Laughter

It's so easy to get caught up in the every day struggles and problems, that we sometimes forget the good and positive things in our life.  So every Thursday I share something I'm thankful for.

That's me on the right with my best friend in 1982.  We were laughing as we were getting into position after setting the timer on the camera!

Today I'm thankful for laughter!  The kind that sends tears down your face, makes it hard to breathe, hurts your stomach and maybe even causes you to tinkle a little!  The kind of laughter that makes you forget all your worries and concerns for a brief moment.  The kind of laughter that starts all over again when you recall the reason for it days, weeks, months even years later.   My daughter and I shared that kind of moment this week when trying to open a bottle of wine!  It feels so good to laugh!

I'm also thankful for
     The warm sunshine
     The beautiful light of a full moon
     Advil and Tylenol
     Coupons and sales
     Chocolate


What are you thankful for today???

     

5 comments:

  1. That kind of laughter is priceless! I also am thankful for:
    Skype (just saw my grandson)
    warm summer mornings
    mornings when I wake up feeling good
    4 hour work shifts (8 hours kills me!)
    and of course my family!
    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great weekly blog post :)
    Today I am thankful that my home is not flooded like so many of the surrounding communitites!
    I am thankful for left overs :)
    I am thankful for a hot bath and a cold glass of wine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is great!! I second that, to everything you're thankful for today. I couldn't live without laughter and chocolate! The moon was so huge last night, wasn't it? My boyfriend and I went on a late-night walk, and I couldn't believe how big and bright the moon was. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great piture - I think I had those same glasses!
    I am thankful for good sleep, quiet time and fresh air!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great thing to be thankful for. A good laugh does make you feel so much better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.