Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Every Thursday I share something I'm thankful for.  It's so easy to get caught up in the every day problems and struggles and we sometimes lose sight of the good things in our life.


Today I'm thankful for this great country and the freedoms I enjoy.  America is not perfect, but we are free and we are strong and we stand united when it matters!

I'm also thankful for
     friends who still write letters
     a Barnes & Noble gift card
     ice cream on a hot summer day
   
What are you thankful for today?
  

5 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for a long time faraway friend who's in town this week! And ice cream. I'm always thankful for that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picture! Stars and stripes forever!

    I'm thankful for my husband and children. Waking up every morning to birds singing outside my window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful for the long holiday weekend and ice cream too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well said, Annette!
    I am thankful for time off to relax and recharge this week. Ahhhh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! Not perfect but we have it pretty good here.

    I am greatful for water of all types - pool-lake - whatever - keeps the boys from going insane!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.