Monday, October 4, 2010

Blogtoberfest ~ Day Four ~ Craft Show Finds

In this post I told you about the craft show we went to at Annmarie Gardens.  Today I'll show you the beautiful things we bought.  I can't resist Santa!  This is an oil painted ornament and the detail is amazing!



A year ago, we redid our bathroom and I haven't been able to find art work to go on the walls.  Everything I looked at was either too beachy or just the wrong color.  I didn't know what I wanted, but when I saw these tiles I knew they were perfect.  Michael hung them up side by side and an hour later one of them fell.  I'm still gluing the little pieces back together!


I fell in love with the tiles because I knew the colors were perfect!



4 comments:

  1. Great little Santa and I adore those tiles..you are right the colors are perfect.

    Janet xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day four...Blogtoberfest....I'm already covered in sweat....LOVE those bird tiles - you know what a freak I am about birds !!! Beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything you bought but the bird tiles are exquisite and just the perfect colors. It pays to wait for just the right things.

    Hugs - Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to come along with you some time! You find such wonderful items! LOVE the snowman :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.