Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday


Every Thursday I share something I am thankful for.  Today I'm thankful for everyone who commented on yesterday's blog post!  You all made me laugh out loud and really helped me to get over it!  If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can read about the dill pickle debacle here or you can scroll down to the previous post.

In response to your comments....Yes, he was in the doghouse for quite a while and I promise I didn't 'accidentally' do it.  There are still three jars left!  For a brief moment, I thought about putting the pickles back in the jar and back in the fridge, but I do love him too much to do that.  The doghouse doesn't have pillows and the strawberries had to be thrown out!  Yes, the fridge is now clean and at least I didn't have sauerkraut dripping like tinsel on the Christmas tree or broken eggs everywhere.  He did apologize and he still owes me!

Thank you all for making my day every time you leave a comment!

What are you thankful for today?

7 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for being out of the path of the tornados last night here in Virginia.

    Janet xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to second Janet's comment. The first thing I thought of was how grateful I am to NOT live in the path of those tornados. Looking at pictures of the devastation breaks my heart. I don't know how those poor folks are getting through day after day of the possibility of another one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today I am thankful for coffee because I didn't sleep well last night. And I'm thankful that no one I know was hurt during all the tornadoes that tore through the southeast last night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today, I am thankful for an old friend who got in touch and the hours we spent catching up:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you blog about everyday things! The pickle story was funny. :)

    I'm thankful that my mom is coming to visit next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am Thankful I am not Micheal.....LOL!...and of course for Scrabble LOL!

    Have a Great weekend!( without pickles)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm thankful that the snow from the freak snow storm is almost gone!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.