Friday, October 28, 2011

My Life From A To Z ~ Blogtoberfest Day 28

Because I know you're just dying to know more about me, here is my life according to the alphabet.  I'm borrowing from Sarah at Yes, Teacher

A.  age:  50ish
B.  Bed size:  king
C.  Chore that you hate:  cleaning the bathroom
D.  Dog:  Annie, our black lab mix
E.  Essential start to your day:  a cup of tea and checking email
F.  Favorite color:  PINK!
G.  Gold or silver:  silver
H.  Height:  5'3
I.  Instruments you play:  none :(
J.  Job Title:  Owner and CEO of So Many Memories 
K.  Kids:  a son and a daughter
L.  Live:  Southern Maryland
M.  Mother's name:  Allene
N.  Nicknames:  Nette.  When I was in high school it was Hot Rod Annie!
O.  Overnight hospital stays:  more than I want to remember
P.  Pet Peeve:  people who don't/won't make eye contact when talking to me
Q.  Quote from a movie:  "Take me to bed or lose me forever" from Top Gun
R.  Right or left handed:  right
S.  Siblings:  2 younger sisters
T.  Time you wake up:  between 8 and 9
U.  Underwear:  yes, everyday!
V.  Vegetable you hate:  I don't hate it, but my least favorite is eggplant
W.  What makes you run late:  my husband
X.  X-rays you've had:  both knees
Y.  Yummy food that you make:  Chocolate chip pecan cookies
Z.  Zoo animals:  polar bears

Have a fabulous Friday!



6 comments:

  1. Cool Annette!!

    I like these...it gives a little more insight in the blogger.

    ps...I'm going to be borrowing this from Sarah too...coming up soon! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot Rod Annie...I love that!
    What a fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post! You can go ahead and expand on that "Hot Rod Annie". I'm guessing I'm not the only curious one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list and from now on you will always be remembered as "Red Hot Annie". :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, I love reading about the writer of the blogs I read. Chocolate Chip pecan cookies sound so good right now. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how nice to meet another little bit of you, Annette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.